2.18.2009

idol stand-outs

Just for reference, here are the Idol contestants that I think have stood out so far. Keep in mind that I haven't seen NEARLY all of the audition shows, so I haven't even heard all of the top 36 sing yet. But here's what I have so far:

Danny Gokey - he's just my favorite, all the way around

Lil Rounds

Kai Kalama

Matt Giraud - loved his rendition of "Georgia On My Mind" during Hollywood week

Michael Sarver - didn't think he did that great last night, but this is a guy who, if he doesn't make it through tonight, could be a good candidate for a wild card

Ricky Braddy - I hadn't heard him sing before last night, but I thought he had a really smooth voice. I hope he makes it through.

Alexis Grace - I thought she did well last night and I haven't heard her very much besides that.

OK, those are the people who have impressed me so far. As you can see, the girls need to step it up! LOL

My picks to go through tonight:
Danny Gokey
Alexis Grace
Ricky Braddy

I guess I'm blogging again!

1 comment:

Christy said...

First, I havent been on your blog in awhile and your house is looking gorgeous! Amazing work you've done! Second, I'm a Danny fan too. You did a good job with your predictions - 2 out of 3 right! The guys are waaaaaay better this year.