2.17.2009

the latest thing that made me laugh

(Updates on the house to come later, I'm too lazy to go get the card out of my camera.)

So Brian called a little bit ago to say he was on his way home. Here's how the conversation went:

K: Hey. Are you on your way home?
B: Yes, and I've tried to call you 3 times and it's gone straight to voicemail.
K: (quietly) I was voting for Idol.
B: What?
K: I WAS VOTING!!!!
B: (dying laughing)
K: Shut up!
B: OK!
K: There's this awesome guy, I have liked him from the beginning, and I had to vote for him, but I haven't been able to get through yet!

:)

Danny Gokey rocks. I swore I wouldn't watch Idol this year because Dreadlocks Ladyface guy got WAY too far last year and we all know he can't sing a lick. It makes me so mad when they vote through people who can't sing! Anyway, I saw part of ONE audition show and Danny was on there. So I watched a little of Hollywood week just so I could see if he did well. Of course he did, so I had to watch him tonight. What a crazy show! I didn't really like any of the girls. But Danny was awesome. Stay tuned.

(If they start voting off the good singers, I'm never watching again!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing over Dreadlocks Ladyface. I hated him too... I never got what was attractive about him at all!
J