12.03.2007

reading update

OK, here's another update on my "fall into reading" project. I'm saving some of these books for B and I to listen to on our long Christmas trip!

1. Main Corpse - Diane Mott Davidson
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling
3. Sisterchicks Down Under - Robin Jones Gunn
4. While My Pretty One Sleeps - Mary Higgins Clark
5. The Note - Angela Hunt
6. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
7. Finding Noel - Richard Paul Evans
8. Still Summer - Jacquelyn Mitchard
9. Iced - Carol Higgins Clark
10. The Gift - Richard Paul Evans
11. Getting Rid of Matthew - Jane Fallon
12. Best Kept Secrets - Sandra Brown
13. Queen of Babble in the Big City - Meg Cabot
14. Running from the Law - Lisa Scottoline
15. The Quickie - James Patterson
16. Second Chance - Jane Green
17. Santa Cruise: A Holiday Mystery at Sea - Mary Higgins Clark
18. Miss Julia Strikes Back - Ann B. Ross
19. Peace Like a River - Leif Enger
20. The Grilling Season - Diane Mott Davidson
21. Prime Cut - Diane Mott Davidson
22. Home to Holly Springs - Jan Karon


BLUE = currently reading
PURPLE = finished

2 comments:

Susan said...

so....how are you liking Diane Mott Davidson?? I just finished reading Sweet Revenge. I really like her but started having age conflicts in this past book. Arch has a learners permit and is driving (therefore 15+) and yet Goldy is in her early 30s?!?!? I thought I remembered her saying that she had gone to college for a few years before marrying. so if she HAD Arch when she was even just 20 wouldn't that make her 35-36 now?!?! and really that isn't early 30s. I know it is minor, but stuff like that bugs me! lol!!

Karlene said...

Hi there. Just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another reading challenge if you're interested in participating again. It starts Dec. 22nd. Details on my blog.