9.24.2007

fall into reading 2007



Yay! My friend Leslie just told me about Fall Into Reading 2007!! I'm really excited to see how many books I can read! Anyone can participate, just go here to sign up.

And without further ado, here is my list for fall:

1. Main Corpse - Diane Mott Davidson
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling
3. Sisterchicks Down Under - Robin Jones Gunn
4. While My Pretty One Sleeps - Mary Higgins Clark
5. The Note - Angela Hunt
6. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
7. Mercy - Jodi Picoult
8. Still Summer - Jacquelyn Mitchard
9. Iced - Carol Higgins Clark
10. The Infidelity Pact - Carrie Karasyov
11. Getting Rid of Matthew - Jane Fallon
12. Best Kept Secrets - Sandra Brown
13. Queen of Babble in the Big City - Meg Cabot
14. Daddy's Girl - Lisa Scottoline
15. The Quickie - James Patterson
16. Second Chance - Jane Green
17. Finding Noel - Richard Paul Evans
18. Miss Julia Strikes Back - Ann B. Ross
19. Peace Like a River - Leif Enger
20. The Grilling Season - Diane Mott Davidson
21. The Sunday Philosophy Club - Alexander McCall Smith
22. Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons - Lorna Landvik
23. Santa Cruise: A Holiday Mystery at Sea - Mary Higgins Clark
24. The Christmas Thief - Mary Higgins Clark

BLUE = currently reading
PURPLE = finished

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some great books on your list. You'll have to let me know what you think of The Quickie by James Patterson. I have not read it yet. The guy is just poping out books so fast. I am starting to wonder about the quality of his books. The last book I read of Patterson's was Step On A Crack. I thought it was terrible.

Anonymous said...

We all enjoy Harry Potter at our house. I've got Peace Like a River on my list, too. happy fall reading to you.

Anonymous said...

#2 Fabulous
#3 Loved them all
#5 Enjoy her writing!
#18 Mis Julia rocks!
#19 is on my list
#21 Loved his No. 1 Detective Agency books!

Great list of books - Enjoy!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Looks like you have a great reading plan for this fall -- I see a bunch of authors on your list who I really enjoy. Thanks for being part of the challenge. Enjoy your reading!

Karlene said...

You've got a couple on your list that look interesting. I may be "stealing" some for my list.

Glad you're continuing the reading challenge.