12.15.2007

feeling festive

The coffee is brewing and I'm just taking a few minutes to say hello before we start our annual Christmas-treat-making!! We have set aside today to make food gifts. We'll be making our White Chocolate Mix, Hot Cocoa Mix, potato candy, and maybe some Peppermint bark. I think that's all, but Brian might come up with something else!!

Hopefully we'll get some gifts wrapped too! Our guest bed is full of unwrapped gifts. My shopping is DONE, hallelujah! Thank goodness for online shopping! I only made ONE trip to the mall! I do have a few more handmade gifts to finish up, and I hope to get those done today and Monday.

My house is decorated, my Christmas cards are sent out. We just did a picture card this year. This is the first time in years I haven't made my own cards, but we've just been so horribly busy!! So, I apologize to you all - I didn't even have time to write notes to everyone. I've been really bad about keeping in touch lately. I hope to do better in the new year!

OK, I'm off to make a grocery list so we can make our goodies. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo, sounds yummy at your house. You would love being here this weekend - tons of snow coming down. It is beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Mandi Miller said...

what is potato candy????

and, here's to 7 inches of snow at my house! :) We have been out in it shoveling for a while. Brad's out there now. No church this morning so we can stay in again! WHOO HOO!!!!!