11.02.2007

fall into reading update

I had to give up on another book - "The Infidelity Pact" by Carrie Karasyov. I tried to read it twice but just couldn't get into it. So I added another book to take the place of that one. :-)

However, I read a GREAT book - "Still Summer" by Jacquelyn Mitchard. It was EXCELLENT - a great story, suspenseful, well-written. Brian even got into it and we could never stop listening! I recommend it.


1. Main Corpse - Diane Mott Davidson
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling
3. Sisterchicks Down Under - Robin Jones Gunn
4. While My Pretty One Sleeps - Mary Higgins Clark
5. The Note - Angela Hunt
6. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
7. Mercy - Jodi Picoult
8. Still Summer - Jacquelyn Mitchard
9. Iced - Carol Higgins Clark
10. The Christmas Thief - Mary Higgins Clark
11. Getting Rid of Matthew - Jane Fallon
12. Best Kept Secrets - Sandra Brown
13. Queen of Babble in the Big City - Meg Cabot
14. Daddy's Girl - Lisa Scottoline
15. The Quickie - James Patterson
16. Second Chance - Jane Green
17. Finding Noel - Richard Paul Evans
18. Miss Julia Strikes Back - Ann B. Ross
19. Peace Like a River - Leif Enger
20. The Grilling Season - Diane Mott Davidson
21. Prime Cut - Diane Mott Davidson
22. Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons - Lorna Landvik
23. Santa Cruise: A Holiday Mystery at Sea - Mary Higgins Clark
24. Salem Falls - Jodi Picoult
25. Home to Holly Springs - Jan Karon


BLUE = currently reading
PURPLE = finished

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good girl at getting your reading done! I'm falling behind, so thanks for the motivation! I think part of the problem is that I'm not reading a book that I LOVE right now - they're kind of so-so.