11.01.2007

8 random things

OK, just to let you know how behind I am on reading blogs, I just now saw that Tara tagged me back in JULY for the 8 random things meme! Ugh. I have been way too busy. Sorry Tara! At least I caught up today on your blog and am continually amazed at the funny and important things happening in your life, your amazing work and boss, the brilliance of your child, your no-nonsense writing style, and our shared makeup fetish. :-)

So - here are my 8 random things:

1. I count everything.

2. I prefer that things I count be in multiples of four. I will go to great lengths to MAKE things into multiples of four.

3. I can't stand it when people use bad grammar. I also hate it when people misspell really common words, like too, you're, and definitely.

4. I honestly believe that my cats are going to live forever. =^..^=

5. I am probably the most hot-natured person that you know. When everyone else is comfortable or even cold, I'm sweating - and I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt!

6. I have started working out with a personal trainer - he pushes me so hard that I can barely walk out of the gym!

7. I'm really enjoying my thirties! What was I so afraid of?

8. I know binary. I learned it when Brian and I were dating. He was impressed. (Have you noticed my obsession with numbers?)

Now I have to tag some people:

Brad
Leslie
Mandi
Stephanie
Jason
Christi

(If some of you have already done this, sorry! I can't remember.)

1 comment:

Mandi Miller said...

Hey girl,
It's funny you tagged me. I have been tagged recently too. It's already on my blog. Does that count? Or would you like 8 more things about me? lol!!!

check me out at http://www.mandimiller.blogspot.com/