11.06.2007

IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! Brian and I are sitting here on the den floor, putting together the new futon we bought today. (My family is coming for Thanksgiving and we need a place for everyone to sleep!) AND we're watching The Biggest Loser, which we recorded earlier tonight. I was fast-forwarding through the commercials and I glanced up and saw the most beautiful words:

IKEA ORLANDO - GRAND OPENING NOVEMBER 14

I'm SO BEYOND excited! Great, now I probably won't be able to sleep!!!! Oh well, it's WORTH IT!!!! I've been wanting to go to Ikea FOREVER - but the closest we've ever lived to one is like 3 hours away (when we lived in Albany, there was one in Paramus, NJ.) I can't even believe there's going to be one just down the road!!!!

OK, who wants to come visit, go to Disney, and shop at IKEA????!!!!

3 comments:

miz fuhrell said...

we are equally thrilled about the Cinci IKEA, opening in May. my hubby joked that they should erect minarets on the top of the warehouse, because it truly is a mecca of sorts...

Christi said...

Maybe we should plan a grand opening visit together? It may take a while to get through the store though--I heard it's five football fields long!!!

Susan said...

if you haven't gone yet, be sure to plan to eat lunch or dinner there. SUCH reasonably priced food and darn tasty too!! oh and be sure to grab some cinnamon rolls to take home for breakfast the next morning!