5.13.2007

we interrupt this vacation recap...

...to talk about Whole Foods! I went there for the first time on Friday and it was amazing! It's definitely going to be a new Saturday afternoon shopping/lunch spot for B and me. And they even had Mizithra cheese, our favorite! I can never find it anywhere! Thanks Jase, for telling me about Whole Foods. :-)

Also, B & I rented "The Holiday" on Saturday evening - and it was a truly great movie! We also watched "Stranger Than Fiction" on Friday night and really enjoyed it too.

Saturday during the day we went to Disney, Magic Kingdom to be exact. We rode the new Pirates of the Caribbean ride, which was cute and kinda cool, but not exciting. We also rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad twice - that used to be my favorite ride as a child. Saturday I remembered why - it's so fun! That's all we got to ride because we had to leave for practice at church. It was ok, though, cause it was really hot. We were there long enough to enjoy it without being worn out!

That's it for now. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there, especially to our moms! :-D I obviously didn't blog every day this week like I wanted, but that's ok - I'll hopefully finish my vacation recap this week. I also have to get caught up in my Kindermusik classes and prepare to teach a practice class! Warning: busy week ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe I actually saw a movie before you did. I LOVED "Stranger than Fiction"! :-) And We LOVE LOVE LOVE Whole Foods here too. We have to travel to Columbus to partake, but it's so worth it! Glad you have one in Florida! Try the roasted turkey breast at the deli - you won't regret it :-)