5.10.2007

adventures in cruising - day three - at sea

Monday was spent at sea. I love these days because we are surrounded by water with no land in sight, and I love the feeling of being out in the middle of nowhere! I love that no one can reach me - the phone isn't ringing, no one is at the door, there's no mail or email - ahhh. That is vacation to me!




I almost can't remember what we did on this day! I wish I had written it down! I do know that we did a lot of sunbathing. I'm sure we also explored the ship and ate a lot. :-) The food was yummy for the most part, and I love having unlimited access to frozen yogurt! I also spent a little bit of time planning our time in St. Thomas. And we loved to just sit around and talk. J&A had to catch us up on all the gossip from VV! We also loved sitting around the lunch table, looking at the schedule of events and discussing what we wanted to do. One night we went and watched Karaoke - and Brian even sang!

I'm pretty sure we spent part of this evening dancing our hearts out at the disco. The disco was fun because they would play older music - like 50s & 60s, Motown, or even 80s. Sometimes the dance floor would break into the Electric Slide and I was so proud - that's the only dance I know! Anyway, here are some pictures from day three, including some fun pics of the boat and one of Brian doing the "sad man"!!!! All pictures are clickable, as usual.









In other news, Florida is on fire. There are 2 rather large fires that are kinda near us, so I've already made some mental notes as to what I will grab if they call an evacuation for our area. It's sprinkling a bit right now, and I hope the rain keeps up - we sure need it! But it looks as if we're going to be safe. I hate the smoke smell outside, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think those would be my favorite days too - surrounded by water. aahhh