5.17.2007

so unhappy

Everyone in America who can hear reasonably well knows that Melinda is the best singer American Idol has ever seen. I'm so shocked that she was voted off last night. I guess people are wanting a more "pop" sound - regardless of the talent. I was really hoping that the top two would be Melinda and Blake. I think Blake is a real talent and very fresh. Jordin is talented, but I'm not a big fan. I think her vibrato sounds very forced and I don't think she has good control of her voice.

Of course, we all know that all three of them will have recording contracts and probably successful careers. I'm just disappointed that it had to happen this way for Melinda. Just my 2 cents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? She was voted off? That's terrible. But you're right, she'll have a contract anyways - and maybe she's better off in the long run.

tlwhittle said...

Hey, I like your new blog look!