4.03.2007

more shopping!

Last night, Brian and I went to the mall. He needed some new shorts (which we didn't get) and I needed a bathing suit. We ended up getting B a nice shirt and tie to wear on Easter Sunday, and I actually found a bathing suit! It even makes me look thin, which is amazing! Here is the one I bought:

Except I got a little teeny skirt for the bottom, and I got it in brown. I've never had a tankini before. I suspect it will be MUCH easier to use the restroom in this! (It's torture in a wet one-piece!) Anyway, I'm quite excited.

I have a ton of laundry to do and mail to go through, but I'm going to go get a pedicure instead. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll find that tankini to be much more convenient on the topless deck ;)
Looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute suit! Where did you find it, looks like I need one, lots of support up top too ;)
Sera