4.06.2007

snorkeling!



Our snorkeling trip in St. Thomas is booked and paid for! Yay! We're going snorkeling around Buck Island (just north of St. Croix) off of a 65-foot catamaran! I'm very excited, needless to say! Neither of us has ever been snorkeling before, and from what I've read, Buck Island has snorkeling trails (don't even know what that is!) and over 250 different kinds of tropical fish to look at! Very cool.


Also in St. Thomas, we're going on the Skyride to Paradise Point. It looks like the coolest place to get pictures and there are shops and a restaurant at the top. :-) We're going to be in St. Thomas for 10 hours, so we have plenty of time to do lots of cool stuff! Blackbeard's Castle is there and Brian will probably want to see that, although we do plan to go to the Pirate Museum in Nassau. Also in Nassau we're going to check out the Atlantis Hotel and Paradise Beach, and possibly Cabbage Beach if we have time.


I don't know what we're doing in St. Maarten yet, but I'm researching it! To prepare for the snorkeling, I bought an underwater camera today! It looks very cool. I figured I'd better start buying a few things at a time so I don't have to get it all at once. Can you tell I'm just slightly excited about this vacation?! Only 22 days!

No comments: