3.29.2007

what's the deal?

OK, I'm about to stop watching Idol. Seriously! What's the deal? Sanjaya should have gone home AGES ago!!!! :-( It's starting to really make me mad. I mean, he's not even in the bottom three! UGH!

Brian says that Howard Stern is encouraging people to "vote for the worst," the worst being, of course, Sanjaya. That just makes me so mad! But I know he does it just to rile up people like me!

Anyway, I've had the same top three from the beginning. (Like since the very first auditions, even before Hollywood.) Usually I start changing my mind about people by now, but I haven't done that this year. Here are my top three:

Melinda
Lakisha
Blake

There are several others that I like, but those are my top three, with Melinda being my #1 pick.

I would love to stay around and discuss more, but I've gotta jump in the shower before my piano students get here! More to come.

3 comments:

BT said...

Dorkus--

I've been trying to chat with you forever and ever! Where are you!!!???

Anyway, I was wondering when you were going to sound off on Idol. We couldn't agree more on Sanjaya...It's getting quite stupid.

We agree on Melinda being number one...she's really something. Kari and I are really growing to like Jordin, although we would probably put Lakisha above her. And Blake is definitely the best guy, although we have a soft spot for Phil. So, we say:

1. Melinda
2a. Lakisha
2b. Jordin
3. Blake

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it this week - and just found out this afternoon that Chris went home, sniff, sniff. That guy made me laugh - I hope he gets in the biz somehow. Anyways, when I saw a brief clip of what Sanjaya looked like I couldn't believe he's still there! What in the world? And Melinda is definitely awesome! Brad, I think your soft spot for Phil comes from the daddy factor. I have a hard time separating talent from the whole picture - so he's in my top picks too.

Unknown said...

What are you doing watching Idol? You should be on Idol. :) Long time no see, Kerri! I just found your blog from Angie's - I don't have one, but if you want to reach out across the web and say hi you can find my email on my website (www.dpthedp.com).