3.27.2007

happy birthday, brian!

Today is the 33rd birthday of my sweet love, the light of my life - Brian. I went out this morning and got donuts for him to bring in to work (and I had one, of course. First donut I've had in over a year!) B, I hope you have an awesome day!

It's also my wonderful friend Sera's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SERA! I hope you have a fabulous day, too!

I have lots of fun news to report! First of all, it was a year ago today that I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. I never imagined this was where I'd be a year from then, and I'm so thankful I'm much healthier and happier. And I feel a TON better! :-D

A couple of weekends ago, we went to Ft. Myers and spent some time with Nan and Pops. Their birthdays are a week apart, so we celebrated them while we were there:



They were both 83 this month! Don't they look great?!

And my most favorite news of all: WE BOOKED A CRUISE YESTERDAY!!!! Wooooooo! We're going on a Caribbean cruise at the end of April. We've been planning this cruise for awhile, and we were gonna go for our anniversary in October. But then our wonderful friends, Jason and Alicia, called and said they were going to be in our part of the country (they live in California), and so we decided that we should ALL go on the cruise together! We are so BEYOND excited. Jason and Alicia lived near us in New York, and Jason and Brian worked together. We hung out with them quite a bit - we share a love of cats and cards, among other things! They moved to California about the same time we moved to Florida, so we haven't seen them since the summer of 2005. So we are VERY excited about this vacation!

We're going to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Nassau. Brian and I are trying to decide what fun things we want to do at each stop. So if any of you readers (as if there ARE very many readers of this blog!) have been to any of these places and have recommendations, email me! We'd love some input. We are so so so excited!

OK, well I'm going to have to go walk off that donut. Plus we're having company for dinner tomorrow night, so I need to clean up a little bit. And Sam is BEGGING for attention. Everyone have a wonderful day, and I'll try not to wait so long in between posts! See ya!

No comments: