9.28.2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have been SO TIRED this week! I don't know if I'm still trying to get caught up on sleep from the weekend or if I'm fighting off some virus or bug! But I just can't seem to wake up this week. I REALLY hope I'm not coming down with something. :-( B and I keep trying to go to bed early every night, but then something will happen that deters us from getting to sleep. Of course, Brian is on deadline at work and is working overtime, so he's not getting home till late. And I've been working extra at the church - the newsletter goes out this Sunday (I've never done one before!) and I just finished it today. Tomorrow I've got to copy, fold, and put the labels on them. And there have been tons of funerals lately, the church is calling a new pastor, and they're having their annual elections a week from Sunday. Oh, and their Fall Festival is in about 2 weeks. Needless to say, things have been busy!

Other than that, things are going great. It's starting to act like it's going to cool down a little bit soon - we had a lovely cool breeze today and I didn't even sweat all day!! Shocking, I know. Brian and I bought seasonal passes for Disney and we're excited about being able to come and go in the parks during the holidays. AND Jenni, Eric, and Evan are coming from Ohio next week and I'm so excited to get to spend some time with them!

FINALLY, here are some pics from the inlaws' visit. (Click on any picture for a bigger image.) The first 3 are Brian (doing his famous "evil eyebrow" look) and both of his parents at the Harley Davidson store at Downtown Disney. :-)


Here's me and Brian on the pier right before our boat ride (here's a good example of my clothes being too big for me!) and then a picture of the lighthouse near Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts. (I just thought it was a pretty picture. I think Brian took it.)




As you can probably tell, I don't do so well with the picture feature on Blogger. Does anyone know how to make them look better? If so, can you please teach me??!! Last but not least, here are the jewelry sets I made for the auction:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tres elegante jewelry! You and Brian are cute, too, of course! Love the pic of the lighthouse at the Yacht Club - reminds me of our time there a few years ago. We'd get on and off the boats there. Good times!