9.25.2006

it's been awhile

Well, it's been way too long since I posted! We've been crazy - this past weekend, we were gone to Tennessee for my family reunion, and the weekend before that, Brian's parents were here. The weeks in between were spent preparing for the weekends!

I took TWO cameras to TN and didn't even take ONE picture the whole time I was there! Why do I do this???? But I did take some pics when Brian's parents were here, so I'll be posting those soon. I also have some pics of the jewelry I made for the auction at our reunion - it all sold, amazingly! (Of course, my mom bought one of the sets! LOL)

Anyway, I just wanted to check in. I'll put up some new and exciting stuff soon, I promise.

Oh yeah - and the best news I've heard all day is that my wonderful friend Leslie is expecting her second child sometime around May!!!! Congrats to Scott, Leslie, and big brother Joshua! (Check out Leslie's blog on the right.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kerri! Although I doubt that I'll be the "cute and prego" as you described in your comment to me - it will probably be more like "prego and whale-like" lol

Anonymous said...

Hey, I left a comment but it's not showing up on my computer anyways . . . thanks Kerri!!