9.13.2006

instant gratification

What could be better? Our sidewalk has been moldy and gross looking for a long, long time. (Welcome to Florida's humidity.) And with it being so hot, I couldn't stand the thought of doing anything about it. BUT - now that it's getting cooler, I rented a pressure washer from Home Depot tonight and B and I pressure washed the sidewalk, the front porch, parts of the house, and part of the driveway. I could have stayed out there all night - it's SO GRATIFYING! The difference is unbelievable!
After I FINALLY relinquished the pressure washer to Brian and let him try it for awhile (I just love it so much!), I ran to get my camera and took these pics. Oh, did I mention it was raining? We pressure washed in the rain, it's true. I am a fiend with the pressure washer when it's making the sidewalk look that good! Can you even believe that??

Brian's comment: "I could just see every OCD bone in your body light up like a Christmas tree!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never pressure wash the ground in flip flops. my tip to you.