9.13.2006

77 degrees

Aahh - it was 77 degrees as I drove in to work this morning. It feels great outside! I'm SO GLAD it's cooling down a bit!

We've got a big weekend ahead of us - Brian's parents are coming to visit! They haven't been to our house yet, so we're really excited to show them around the big metropolis of Apopka. :-) We're taking them out to dinner at Disney on Friday night, and then we're going on the Illuminations cruise to see the Epcot fireworks! It will be a good time.

I've been doing quite a bit of jewelry making lately. I've been making things for the auction at my family reunion NEXT weekend. Today I'm headed to Mt. Dora after work to take a wire-loop/wire-wrap class. I'm excited to learn this since I only know basic stringing! Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are I must be twins separated at birth. I've been dabbling in jewelry making lately. It's pretty neat isn't it? You'll have to share your tips from your class - I'm still pretty clueless on a lot!