8.08.2006

a variety of pictures

OK, as promised, here it is. Brian took this picture last night. It's a little blurry, but you get the idea. (Thought I'd also post a picture from this past March so you can see where I was when I started. It was taken at Universal Studios.) Both pictures are clickable. It's kind of hard to compare the two pics since I'm in different poses, but you'll at least see the huge spare tire I had! Notice I said HAD!!!! :-D












Since I'm posting pictures, I thought I'd show you what a crazy scrapper I have been lately. I like things to be neat and clean, and it especially makes me happy when my scraproom is clean. (Yes, I have a scrapbook room.) I clean up pretty much after every project and never leave my desk messy. Anyway, here is what my scrap desk looks like every day:


And here is what it looked like after this weekend:


Don't worry, it's all clean again now. :-) OK, one more. Here is my favorite page from the weekend:


It's the sweet Baby B, trying to get the camera while my mom was attempting to take his picture. He was probably going to put it in his mouth. LOL I love it.

7 comments:

Denise said...

OMG, Kerri...look at you!!!! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You looked good when we went to Vegas but I haven't seen you since we got back and OMG...what a GREAT difference!!! GIRLFRIEND!! Keep up the great work! I wanna be just like you someday! But for now, I'm still in fat clothes. LOL

Sara said...

You look great, Kerri! Congrats on your weight loss and you sound so happy. :)

BT said...

Sis--AWESOME! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that you're one of those lucky people who is pretty and looks good at any weight, but I must say that you look FABULOUS!!! Way to go!

Sera said...

Wow Kerri, you look great, I am so jealous. You need to share some of your healthy lifestyle tips with me. You are beautiful as always, keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! Way to go!! Can you come up here and clean my scrap center? I wish I had your ambition to clean it up every time I scrap! I'll look at your pictures for motivation. AND . . . I have the same piano blanket, of course!

Anonymous said...

Kerri-
You look fantastic! I hope some of your motivation rubs off on me when I see you in October!!! Don't forget the 1st - 6th.
Jenni