8.29.2006

34 pounds

I weighed myself yesterday and I was down another 5 pounds! That makes a total of 34 pounds lost! I'm so happy and also in a little disbelief about it! I've never lost this much weight before. (Of course, I also had never weighed that much before!) And I still have more to go, about 25 pounds to be exact, to get to my goal. When I get to that number, it will be the first time in about 11 years that I've weighed that little!

I have a picture to post (not that it's that much different from the LAST picture I posted...) but we're having Internet problems. I'm using the neighbor's signal to post this from the laptop - but the pics are on my PC and I can't get online on that right now. Well, it seems like I had a lot more to say, but I can't think of anything! We're just cruising along, having a good time, trying to be healthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos on the weight loss! But what we really want to know is if you bought yourself a blasted scale of your own yet? (insert giggles)

Anonymous said...

heloooooooooooooooo,
its great to loose weight congratulations..

but what I usually do is, before I go to bed,I adjust the scale to the nagative nuumbers and sleep.IN the morning, I scale myself and woooowww I lost 20punds overnighht...AWESOME!..A really big breakfast waiting for me now!...
hehhe
just kidding...
miss u guys a lot!
KaaN