1.28.2006

trapped in the closet

So, on Thursday morning I was getting ready to go visit my grandparents in Ft. Myers (a 3-hour drive). I was in my bathroom putting toiletries in my case when I noticed something on the floor of my closet. It was a lizard!!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I like lizards. They're cute. But I don't want them living inside my house!!!!

To make a long story short, I thought it was dead, called Brian and told him about it, then came back in and noticed it was alive (!), gave a little scream, called Brian back and told him it was indeed alive, and then, per his suggestion, I put a big glass bowl over it. Max was climbing all over the bowl. I shut the closet door and headed for Ft. Myers.

On the way, I saw this sign:
BRIDGE WORK AHEAD
USE EXTREAM CAUTION

I also saw the Braden River. :-D

When Brian got home from work, he got the lizard and took it outside. Max was desperately trying to get it, so he had to be locked up while Brian took the lizard out and gave it some water (he thought it looked dry!) Brian is so funny. He told me the lizard let him pet it. It was gone this morning, so we're hoping it survived and was reunited with its family!

I got home from Ft. Myers around 10:15 tonight. I had a great time with Nan & Pops. They are hilarious! Nan got her hair done today so I went with and got a pedicure. Love it. I now have pinkish-purplish sparkly toes.

Brian and I are off to Epcot tomorrow! I'm hoping we can upgrade our tickets to park hoppers for a small fee, because I really want to go to MGM!!!!

No comments: