1.22.2006

scrapping with denise

Today I spent the day scrapbooking at Denise's. It was just me, her, and her 2 kids. (Her hubby is camping.) We had a great time! I got two 2-page layouts and two 1-page layouts done! That's pretty amazing for me! And it's always fun to spend time with Denise and her adorable and sweet kids. And her two wild and crazy dogs!

Emily, Denise's 6-year-old daughter, decided it was time to test out their brand new pool. It was just finished like last week, and the water is in and it looks great, but it's pretty cold! Emily stuck her feet in, then stood on the top step, then the next step down, until she was completely immersed! Then she started jumping off the side and swimming all around! Mind you, it's January, and she was fully clothed! (Of course, it was in the 80's today!) It was a sight to see. Denise even broke out her camera!

So here are a few of the pages I did today. Click to see them larger.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I had such an awesome time scrapping with you Kerri!!! I was so happy to actually get stuff done too...instead of just chatting and laughing. We actually did very well with the scrapping! And we got to do it in my newly organized scraproom!!!! Again, thanks soooooo much for all your help with that.

I need to wait for the docking station to get here before I can hook up the scanner. Then I'll post my pics.

BTW, check my blog...you've been tagged. ;)

Anonymous said...

The pages look awesome! I was shocked to actually like my smile in the photo... you made me smile.
I am so jealous about EPCOT! Your nephew is getting sooooo big.

Lucy sends kisses!