1.14.2006

brian is getting out of work early!!!!

Yay! Brian has been working Monday - Saturday every week since well before Christmas. And he works 10am - nearly midnight every day. So I'm SO! EXCITED! that he is getting off early--I'm going to meet him and we're going out to dinner and probably to a movie! Yay!!!!

Today I went to Walmart to copy some pics on the Kodak picture maker. I was there for over an hour--it was really crowded and I had to wait in line a lot! I also picked up two cool Rubbermaid bins to store Christmas stuff in, since I will no longer use cardboard boxes due to the bugs. :-P

Then I got a smoothie at Planet Smoothie--I got a Screamsicle, which has pineapple, peach, and orange, and anti-oxidant boost, which I figured I could use. It makes it taste kinda mediciney, though. Then I went to the scrapbook store, big surprise, and got my January scrap-a-sketch kit, which I love. I had totally planned to come home and scrap--I have a great idea for a page about Max--when B called and said he's getting off early. So I gotta go and get ready for my big date!!!! Yay!!!!

No comments: