1.13.2006

baby will and scrapfest

Today I signed up for Winter Scrapfest at Lifetime Moments. It's this really fun thing where they post challenges for scrapbooking and you do them to earn points. For every certain number of points you get, your name is put in a drawing for a prize. Several prizes are given out and I've never won one, but every time I've done a Scrapfest I've gotten a TON done! And the challenges always inspire me to do pages that I would never think of myself, such as a page about my obsession with shoes. I'm so excited about Scrapfest, even though I'll be doing it alone. :-( Unless I can convince Denise to do it with me! Some of my NY girls might do it too, so I won't really be alone--we can scrap together while chatting online.

I've actually gotten some things done today! Our house is starting to look more like a home instead of a hospital!! LOL My bedroom was full of cups, Kleenex boxes, magazines, aspirin bottles, nose spray, Vicks, cough drops, etc.!! I got that all cleaned up and the laundry is going and the dishwasher is running. The bed is made and the bathroom counter is cleaned off and ready to be disinfected. The kitchen is clean and the den is nearly clean. I need to vacuum today, too, and then I can get started scrapping for Scrapfest! Yay! I'll try and post some pages here as I go.

As promised, I wanted to post a few pics of Baby Will when he was only a few days old! Here he is, and one with Uncle Brian, too. Isn't that sweet??!!

No comments: