12.08.2005

i'm in my pajamas

No, I'm not ALREADY in my pajamas at 10:41 pm, I'm STILL in my pajamas at 10:41 pm!!!! Meg and I have been scrapping all day!!!! We got up, had coffee, put on Christmas music, and started scrapping. And we've only stopped for meals! We had leftover Mexican for lunch, then scrapped for several more hours, then I put a roast in the oven for dinner, then we scrapped some more, then we ate dinner, and now we're scrapping some more! I stopped for a little break because Meg is doing her journaling on my computer, so I decided to make a quick blog entry on Brian's laptop.

So we never even got around to showering today! It's been dreary and rainy, so it's been the perfect day to stay in and scrap. We've both been working on Christmas gifts, and Meg's gifts are so cute that she decided to make one for herself!! Too fun!

AND....we just found out a few minutes ago that we are going to Disney on Saturday!! My dad used to train a barbershop quartet that was really good, and they won lots of competitions, and now some of them sing at Disney, and one of the guys is getting us in for free! Yay! I cannot wait--I haven't been there since 3rd grade!! Do you know how long ago that was? That was like 24 years ago!!!!!!!! And it will be all decorated for Christmas, so it will be extra special. Don't worry, I'll take pictures.

Now I'd like to give a shout out to Brian's adorable cousin in SC--Hi, Brandi! I got your email today and it was great to hear from you!! Brian will be thrilled. Hope your boys are doing great! Maybe we can see you sometime soon!

Apparently some of my Christmas cards have made it to their destinations, because there has been a lot of activity on here! So, hi, everyone! Leave me a comment or two sometime!

1 comment:

Sera said...

I'm so jealous. Sounds like you are having tons of fun without me:( Can't wait to see pics of Meg's trip!
Oh and Kerri I got your infamous Christmas card today, too cute!