12.08.2005

MEGa fun

My fab friend Meg is here from NY. I picked her up last night at the airport and we didn't go to bed till like 2:00 am! (Well, I stayed up till about 3 because I was waiting on Brian to get home frome work!! He's in crunch mode right now.) And we got up at like 9, because our lawn service people were here mowing and she heard them and peeked out the window and someone was RIGHT OUTSIDE her window, weedeating! LOL! Poor Meg.

Brian went to work and Meg and I had coffee and breakfast, sat around and talked, and then took a VERY brisk walk around the neighborhood for 45 minutes. It was great! Then we showered and got ready and headed out for some shopping. We left the house at around 1:00 and returned at about midnight!! First we went to lunch--Chevy's--where we had chimichangas and floutas. They were delish! Then we went to Michael's and bought tons of ribbon, and then we went to a scrapbook store. Fun!

After that, we headed over to the Mall of Florida and went to ANOTHER scrapbook store, then to Sephora where we spent about 2 hours!!!! It was GREAT!!!! We put so much makeup on--my hands were covered in different shades of eye shadow, mascara, lip glosses--and I was sparkly all over from all the lotions and powders I tried. Awesome! We both put tons of different lip plumping glosses on our lips, and we ended up looking like a cross between Angelina Jolie and Goldie Hawn! Our lips were all swollen and red--it was so funny!

We both bought some stuff, and I left the store with purple glittery eye shadow and SILVER eyeliner on!!!! I looked like Jezebel, but it sure was fun! So we went to Yankee Candle, NY & Co., Bath & Body Works, Hallmark, & Aveda. I got this really awesome strawberry lemonade shower gel at Bath & Body--yum! Then we were starved, so we headed over to Logan's for soup, rolls, and an appetizer. Delicious. We finally returned home, brought in all our stuff, and showed it all to Brian. He was laughing at us because we were talking a mile a minute.

What a fun day!! Tomorrow we're going to stay in and scrap all day, I think. It's supposed to be rainy. Meg said we have to make a pact to do one project before we shower. Sounds good to me--that should guarantee that I'll get at least one thing done!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Kerri and Meg! So glad you're having a fantastic time together! :D When I see you both, I'm definitely bringing a pie - one that I made with my very own hands!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri and Meg! I am going to be down in Florida NEXT WEEK! I miss you Kerri. I miss getting yelled at by Sera during our stamp a thons. Email me so that I can get in touch with you !