12.02.2005

deck the hall

Last night, Brian and I put up the family Christmas tree. We turned all the fans up on high and drank hot chocolate, commenting on the cold weather! haha! We also watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" while we arranged the branches on the tree. Brian had never seen it!! What did he DO when he was a child?!

I now have 5 trees up along with my ceramic tree. (Well, 6, if you count the one on top of the armoire that doesn't have lights on it. And they are all mini trees except 2.) I still have to put the ornaments on them. I'm not putting my snowman tree up this year. But I do have my snowman village up on top of the bookcase in the den! :-) I'll take a picture later.

Yesterday, I went to Memory Lane to a candle class, and my awesome friend Denise invited me to have lunch with her and Tina. They are SO NICE and funny and fun--I am so glad they have befriended me! Tonight I'm going to a Christmas crop/party with Denise and her scrap group. I'm so excited!!

Today I have to wrap some gifts, put the Star Wars ornaments on Brian's tree, go to the Post Office, fix up my gift for the party tonight, make chicken tacos for the party tonight, plan some stuff to work on tonight, make the bed, take a shower....and I hope to get all that done before I have to leave! I'd better get going!

No comments: