11.30.2005

a nice surprise

Look what is blooming by my front door! AND IT'S ALMOST DECEMBER!!!!

Speaking of December, I did a lot more shopping today!! (What do you think of that, Robbie! haha!) My FIL was giving me a hard time about all my shopping of late. Anyway, it was all Christmas shopping, and I even did some of my mom's shopping for her, since she's still out of commission. I love shopping. If any of you want me to do your Christmas shopping, I'll do it for a small fee. :-)

I also went to Memory Lane to pick up my kit from the book club meeting I missed. While I was there I ran into Denise and her incredibly cute and vivacious little girl, who's turning 6 in 10 days, she informed me! Anyway, Denise is teaching a cool Christmas candle class tomorrow morning, so I signed up. I'm so excited!!

I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit now. Brian is on his way home, and it's not even 10pm yet!! I've got his Star Wars tree up, and we're going to try to put the ornaments on it tonight. Last night, while we watched The Biggest Loser (and I cried yet AGAIN), I put the stamps and return address labels on all 90 envelopes for my Christmas cards. Now I need to sign them and stamp the backs. I've talked Brian into writing a Christmas letter, and he's come up with a really fun idea for it, so hopefully he'll get that done tonight.

Ooh! He's home! Gotta go and order a pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I'm still laughing over the McDonald's stories!

You make me smile as I read it when I get into work.

love,
Kerri C.