11.28.2005

rainy days and mondays

I'm taking a little break from putting up Chrismas decorations to blog. We returned from South Carolina last night at 11:30!!!! What should have been an 8 hour trip took 10 hours. I have just one word: traffic. :-(

Anyway, Thanksgiving was a huge success! We had a wonderful time. I just love Brian's family--they have always made me feel welcome, even when we were dating. So I just wanna give a shout out to the extended Sox family--hey, guys!! I had no idea that they were all reading my blog! Crazy!

I did everything I could to get some good pictures of Emma, but she's just too quick for me. She smiles at the camera for a split second--not even long enough for me to push the button! As a result, I got lots of pictures of the back of her head!!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from our holiday trip. I've just spent about an hour trying to get the pictures into a nice format, but I just can't do it!! So they're all in a big long line, sorry. (click on a picture for a bigger image)
Aunt Stacie and Uncles Greg and Marty
Uncles Junior and Pate
Emma and Brian's sister Amanda (with Brian's mom, Christine, in the background)
Cousin Becca
Brian's dad (Robbie) and Emma
Brian's brother's wife, Angela, and Emma
Cousin Robert
Aunt Patsy and Cousin Kelly hiding behind her
Cousins Drew and Allison
Aunt Laurie
Memaw and Brian

1 comment:

spaceJASE said...

Now we know what Brian is going to look like when he gets older. He's a CLONE of his DAD! Brian, cut your hair! It's so long! LOL Grow a beard like your Dad!!!