11.01.2005

headachy thoughts

Brian and I both have headache syndrome lately. I personally felt like crap all day Sunday, and when I started feeling better around 6 or 7:00, Brian started feeling bad. Today I've had a headache all day, which is bad, because I really need to pre-plan some scrapbook pages and pack some supplies for my trip to Albany this weekend! But all I feel like doing is laying around on the couch.

So I'm going to Albany on Friday to visit my awesome friends, and coming back next Wednesday. I cannot wait! We're going to Crop-a-lot in Saratoga. I've seriously got to get packing! I'm a little concerned about bringing my precious scrap supplies on the plane, so I think I'll pack the irreplaceable stuff (i.e. pictures) in my carry on. This is going to be a great weekend! Don't worry, I'll post pictures!! :-D

One good thing from this rainy, sickly day: I bought tickets for Brian and I to go to the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular in December! No, not in NY. This year they're traveling, and they're coming to Orlando, and we're going! On December 14th. I can't wait! I LOVE Christmas!!!!

No comments: