8.31.2005

the life of brian

Yes, here he is folks. My husband Brian. How cute is he?! Brian was happily working as a game programmer for Vicarious Visions, an Activision company, in Albany area, NY. We had lived there for almost 4 years, and we were so very happy. We had amazing friends, a comfy house, a great church, and wonderful jobs.
Then EA Sports/EA Games began heavily pursuing Brian, so now we live here in Orlando area, FL. We just moved a few weeks ago, and we're getting used to being this far south. Anyway, Brian is now a level 3 software engineer and is currently working on Madden 2007 for various platforms.

Brian is a strong, silent type, completely opposite of me. Not that I'm weak, but I'm certainly not silent! Especially lately, with all the bugs in the house. More about that later. Right now, I'm finally headed to bed!

No comments: