8.30.2005

welcome to my new life

Greetings, one and all. Since moving to Florida, I've decided to have a different life. For me, this means trying to be healthier and more stress-free. It also means blogging, since I've been reading my friends' blogs and I think they're cool.

I truly think one of the main reasons I've decided to blog is that I don't have many friends yet in my new town. You can only talk so much to your mom (on the phone) and your husband (when he gets home from work). Ya know? Also, this will keep my long-distance friends up-to-date on what's going on with us.

Anyway, I've got a lot to catch up on, so I'll try to do that over these next few days. I can already tell I'm going to be totally obsessed with this blog, so check back often so you won't have to read virtual novels.

No comments: