1.02.2008

fall reading thing wrap-up

Well, I ended up reading almost all the books on my list, with a few minor changes to include books that were more readily available at the library. Here's my list:

1. Main Corpse - Diane Mott Davidson
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling
3. Sisterchicks Down Under - Robin Jones Gunn
4. While My Pretty One Sleeps - Mary Higgins Clark
5. The Note - Angela Hunt
6. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
7. Finding Noel - Richard Paul Evans
8. Still Summer - Jacquelyn Mitchard
9. Iced - Carol Higgins Clark
10. The Gift - Richard Paul Evans
11. Getting Rid of Matthew - Jane Fallon
12. Best Kept Secrets - Sandra Brown
13. Queen of Babble in the Big City - Meg Cabot
14. Running from the Law - Lisa Scottoline
15. The Quickie - James Patterson
16. Second Chance - Jane Green
17. Santa Cruise: A Holiday Mystery at Sea - Mary Higgins Clark
18. Miss Julia Strikes Back - Ann B. Ross
19. Peace Like a River - Leif Enger
20. The Grilling Season - Diane Mott Davidson
21. Prime Cut - Diane Mott Davidson
22. Home to Holly Springs - Jan Karon

So, I read 21 books during the fall and I'm proud of it! I read 72 books during 2007. And now I have so much to do I don't have much time for reading, but once the semester gets going, you'll find me curled up somewhere with a book. :-)

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hi,
I just wanted to say hi, and I noticed there are a few books on your list that I have been considering reading myself. I also joined the callapidder days challange, although I havnt done a write up yet. How did you find the Diane Mott Davidson
books? I am looking to read a culinery mystery and have seen hers on amazon. I have read Cherry Cheesecake Murder by joanna fluke, although I felt it was weak in places. Would you recomend her books?

Priscilla x