8.28.2007

i survived the first day

This morning I had my first two Kindermusik classes ever. (not counting demo classes) It was SO MUCH FUN! I loved seeing all the funny things the kids did and said. They really get into the dancing and singing! I can tell I'm really going to love teaching these classes.

OK, gotta go! I'm still horribly busy - I have to plan for 2 more brand new classes tomorrow, and then all the rest of the classes tomorrow and Thursday will be repeats. I love that I can teach the same class 2 or 3 times during a week - that way I don't have to do as much planning! Thursday should be super easy!

And just imagine - after 2 years, the curricula starts all over again, so I'll be teaching these same units in the fall of 2009. It should be REALLY easy by then!

Oh yeah - and my total enrollment is now 35. I'm thrilled! More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first day. I'm sure the kids love you too!

miz fuhrell said...

This is exciting to read!
By the way, weren't you in Pioneer 228? I just moved my cousin into that room on Saturday...