7.01.2007

birthday weekend recap

It has been a wonderfully relaxing weekend, just what I wanted for my birthday. ;-) First, on Friday night, Brian put up some shelves in my scraproom for me. Here are the before and after pictures:

I am SO HAPPY with them!!!! And I did go to Home Depot and get one more shelf to add to the top, finishing it off. Thus, I scrapped some on Saturday and for most of the afternoon/evening today. Saturday evening, Brian took me out for a romantic dinner at a little Italian restaurant. I had THE BEST lasagna I've EVER had - the waiter told us everything was homemade and I can believe it. They even make their own pasta noodles. It was TO DIE FOR! And I had tiramisu for dessert, and that was delicious too! Here we are at the restaurant (me, complete with rudolph nose, I don't know why, I always wear sunscreen, *sigh*):
Thanks to all of you who called or emailed with birthday well wishes. It was a quiet weekend with my husband, just what I wanted. Fabulous!

Oh, and here's my new favorite scrapbook page! I did it yesterday (it's a partial scraplift, which means I "borrowed" an idea from someone else) - it's the title page for our cruise book:

3 comments:

Michelle Butler said...

Happy Birthday Kerri! I just had a chance to catch up on you! You look fantastic and you are right you don't look 34 but let me tell you I will be 40!!! in 6 months and it isn't as scary as it might seem!
Glad you are doing well.... You guys should come to Colorado....we have NO humidity here! Love ya! Michelle

Susan said...

LOVE the page and glad you got what you wanted for your bday!! my half bday is coming up in 2 weeks....think you can send your dh out here? I need some lights installed in my scrap room! lol!

Anonymous said...

Kerri-
I'm the worst friend... I thought of you several times on Saturday and meant to call and wish you Happy 34th!!! I love ya! I'm so glad you had a great birthday.
Jen