6.19.2007

thanks to tara...

...I had to go and buy some new MAC eye shadows on Sunday. Since Tara and I are both Sephora junkies, and just makeup junkies in general, I thought I would share what I bought, in honor of her MAC posts, seen here and here. Tara, I'd like to thank you for your contribution to my makeup collection, and I'm sure my husband also thanks you for your contribution to my spending! LOL
The colors are, clockwise from top left: Satin Taupe, Malt, Orb, Texture, and Vanilla.

In other news, I've been doing some scrapping again, finally! It's Summer Scrapfest over at Lifetime Moments, and I'm having a ball trying to meet all of the challenges. Here are a few of my favorite layouts I've done in the last week or so (all clickable, if you want to see a bigger image):







4 comments:

Christi said...

Love the pages! I want to make some--teach me please! In honor of you, I'm taking TONS of pictures on vacation--help me please, oh scrapbook guru!!!

Mrs. Smythe said...

Well...if it isn't KBTay! How the heck are ya? Actually, I know...I've read all of the entries in your blog, so I've caught myself up on your life. =)
E-mail me! Lisa@thegraphicslab.com

EBBsMum said...

OOOH! I am so jealous that you got to see Spamalot! Not so jealous about the tasting though...

Love the LOs!! Reminds me I need to get my patoot back to the gallery!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOHHHH! Pretty eyeshadows! Satin Taupe is one of my all-time favorites. Wait until you see the new collection coming out on Thursday -- gorgeous swirled-color eyeshadows. My MAC guy let me peek at them tonight and they are TDF!

Great pages, as usual. Didn't you just love Spamalot? My face hurt from laughing!