6.23.2007

summer reading thing

Leslie had the info for the Summer Reading Thing on her blog, so I decided to join. I might as well, since I love to read anyway! :-D Click on the picture above for more info and to join up!

Here's my summer reading list:

1 The Blue Zone - Andrew Gross
2 The Sixth Target - James Patterson
3 Main Corpse - Diane Mott Davidson
4 Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
5 Sisterchicks Do the Hula - Robin Jones Gunn
6 Sisterchicks Down Under - Robin Jones Gunn
7 The Good Husband of Zebra Drive - Alexander McCall Smith
8 Lean Mean Thirteen - Janet Evanovich
9 Being Committed - Anna Maxted
10 Natural Born Charmer - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
11 Queen of Broken Hearts - Cassandra King
12 Heartstopper - Joy Fielding
13 Body Surfing - Anita Shreve
14 Divine - Karen Kingsbury
15 Dream When You're Feeling Blue - Elizabeth Berg
16 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling
17 The Note - Angela Hunt
18 Where Are the Children? - Mary Higgins Clark
19 The Potluck Club - Linda Shepherd
20 Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult

BLUE = currently reading
PURPLE = finished

I think I can read 20 books in 13 weeks, don't you?? We're supposed to "stretch" in our reading, so the above list contains books from some of my favorite authors, books from series I'm involved in already, books recommended by friends, one book from a genre I never really read (Sci-Fi), and EIGHT authors I've never read before. (It's all fiction - I'm just not much of a non-fiction reader. Except maybe health books.) It should be an interesting reading summer!

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Hi Kerri. Thanks for joining Summer Reading Thing 2007. Welcome! You list sounds really fun. I have the first of James Patterson's series on my shelf, but not sure I'll get to it this summer.

I LOVE Ender's Game. It's one of my all time favs. But then, I really like sci fi.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the Sisterchicks. I've heard of the series, but never read any.

Happy Reading!

Karlene

Anonymous said...

You can most definitely read 20 books in 13 weeks! You're my reading hero! Thanks for the tips on Fannie, too!