12.28.2006

christmas crafts

I made lots of stuff for Christmas this year! Of course, I make lots of stuff every year, but this year I was super motivated! Some of the gifts I made are for people who read this blog, so I couldn't post the pictures till after Christmas. Anyway, here's some of the stuff! (Don't forget I have major trouble with the photo option on Blogger! I'm still waiting on someone to teach me!)

All photos are clickable.

Gift tags:



Mini card set for Mom:



Cocoa caddy for Brad & Kari:
(The bottles contain white chocolate, marshmallows, caramels, and Andes mints - all for flavoring hot chocolate.)


Same gift, bottles in caddy:


Same gift, top view:



Cocoa caddy for Jason & Angela:



Altered train case for Amanda:
(This came plain white and we covered it with this really cool paper that reminded us of Amanda's style. The second pic is of the 3 trays that slide into it. It's such a cool case, I'm going to make one for myself!)


No comments: