11.17.2006

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Brian got his Nintendo Wii today. He's as excited as a kid on Christmas. Well, this pretty much IS his Christmas! :-) The Wii is not available to the public yet, but these are the perks of working in the game industry. (It'll be available in like 2 days, though, so it's not like he got it THAT much earlier!)

Tonight I'm going to a scrapbook thing and Brian is going to stay home and play with his Wii. Sounds a bit vulgar, doesn't it? LOL! Even funnier - next week our friends Tim and Christi are coming over and while Christi and I make Christmas cards, Brian and Tim are going to play with their Wiis together! HAHAHAHA! Seriously though, what was Nintendo thinking calling it the Wii? It was originally supposed to be the Nintendo Revolution or something like that!

Check this out: How adorable is that?? That's my Maxie. I just took this a few minutes ago. And that's the blind on the sliding glass door that looks like it's cutting him in half! He gets in the blinds and gets all comfy and rolls over, and he takes the blinds with him! I feel bad that I post more pics of Max than of Sam, but when Sam gets in cute poses and I take his picture, he's so black you can't tell which end is up! He's on the couch in my scraproom now, lemme see if I can get a good shot. There we go. There's my Sammy. Of course, as soon as I sat back down in my chair to upload the pic, he got up from his perch on the couch and got in my lap. He's such a lap cat! (Both pictures are clickable.)

Anyway, that's all I have to say today! Except I'm tired! Wonder why?!

1 comment:

spaceJASE said...

I got my Wii today.
AWESOME.

I'll get you a copy of Marvel if you didn't already get it.

Let me know - but I probably can't get it until after christmas at this point. Also Call of Cuty 3 & Tony downhill Jam for Wii.