7.24.2006

six more pounds!

I weighed in today at the doctor's office (they think I'm crazy because I come in just to use their scale) and I have lost six more pounds! That makes a grand total of 29 pounds lost in almost 4 months. I can't even believe it! I've slacked a bit on the exercise over the last month because it's so horribly hot, so I didn't really expect to lose any. In fact, I was afraid I'd gained! But now I'm right around the same weight I was when I got married. That's a good feeling. To be in the weight range for my height, I need to lose another 29 pounds. It seems like this is the year it's going to happen, finally, once and for all!

Now I can get back into my capri overalls, which is my favorite piece of clothing. :-) The skirt I wore to church yesterday I can pull on and off without unzipping it. It's about time to make a trip to the Goodwill to donate my "fat" clothes, and maybe have some of my skirts taken in. That's a good feeling, too! I guess I'll need to go shopping before too long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! That is absolutely terrific.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Awesome job. Thanks for being an inspiration. Be sure to add more of your famous recipes. I'll be making minestrone soup soon and looking up your magic smoothie recipe. I don't have your blender, so I hope mine tastes ok ;-)

Michelle Butler said...

CONGRATULATONS!! We just got back from Ft. Myers a couple of weeks ago......my Uncle said he talked to ya'll while you were down there. Thought I would get caught up on your life. Way to go! Wish we could of be able to stop by Orlando while we were on vacation and we could of seen you.....but it didn't work out. Maybe next year! Know I love you think of you often and you are always welcome to come to Colorado to visit. It is amazing here! Take care!

Anonymous said...

haha, it must be the "fatospher" cuz i feel like i gained a couple pounds. lol+DD Congradulationsss!