7.28.2006

a little get-together

Tonight we had some people over from Brian's work. It was really really fun! It was the first time we've had a group of people over since we've lived here. We had a cookout and I made my famous crockpot macaroni and cheese (I thought of you, JASE!), thanks to Brian's mom for the recipe! All in all, I believe it was a success. This little group has been hanging out together a lot lately - we've been going to movies and such. They are all such fun people! We're so thankful for good friends!

Last night was movie night with this same group - we went to Downtown Disney and had a blast. :-) The guys do a podcast every week and review whatever movie we saw on Wednesday. I'll have to remember to link up to it at some point.

Tomorrow I'm going to church to SCRAPBOOK! It's so cool - my church has a crop once a month and I've never gone. I'm very excited! Brian is headed to Jacksonville to visit his friend Glenn and I'm just going to stay in Winter Haven for the weekend and hang out with my friends from church. It's going to be a lot of fun! Brian and I will meet back at home on Sunday afternoon for some quiet time together before the work week begins again. It's gonna be a great weekend!

No comments: