6.13.2006

pillow talk

Night before last, Brian and I were laying in bed watching TV. When I was ready to go to sleep, I kissed him and said, "Good night." Then I turned over to go to sleep. He said, "Love you," and I said, "Love you too."

Then I heard him say, "OK, talk to you later!"

As if we were on the phone! HA! I guess he's just used to saying that on the phone! So I started giggling, and we laughed and laughed until we cried! It's good to laugh, and that was extra hilarious!

Since I'm finally back in the scrapping mood, I thought I'd post my latest page. (click on it for a larger view) These pictures were taken over the last several months, so they're not at all the latest pictures of Baby B. But they sure are cute ones, aren't they?


We FINALLY got some rain! It rained all day yesterday due to Hurricane Alberto! And we sure needed it! My flowers look a little brighter today. But don't worry about us - we're supposed to get a little wind and rain today, but it's not gonna hit here. Some famous meteorologist said on the news that even though this season is supposed to be bad, there's only an 8% chance of us (Central Florida) getting hit.

Go figure - right now the sun is shining!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah Woah. Let's keep the bed talk for the PG Audience. lol I am blushing over here. Then you talk about Braden - hmmm, are there babies on the brain?
hee hee "Talk to you later"

miz fuhrell said...

wow, he does not look AT ALL like Brad...