3.27.2006

happy birthday, brian!

Today was Brian's 32nd birthday. Yes, folks, for 3 months we'll be the same age - and then I'll turn into the older woman again.

The day went on as usual, with Brian working and me doing whatever it is I do. But tonight we went to a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater! We were served dinner while some people acted out a little play - and then we all had to try to solve the mystery. It was fun! Two of the actors were especially hilarious, so I really enjoyed them. But overall, the show was very cheesy - right up Brian's alley! ha! There were NINE people at our table, and I suspect these tables are supposed to seat SIX people, so we were squished in there pretty tight. All of the other people at our table were on vacation. Go figure!

Not much else is going on. My parents are coming to visit next week and I'm SO excited. Tomorrow night, after work, Brian's company is having a little "welcome back" party for a guy who has been battling cancer and is returning to work. I'll go to that with B, and then we'll go to Barnes and Noble, our favorite date place. We were supposed to go tonight, but the dinner theater didn't let out until after 10, so there just wasn't enough time.

Idol tomorrow! Yay! I'm still APPALLED that Kevin went home instead of Bucky. Well, we know who's going home this week! BUCKY!!!! If not him, I may lose my faith in all humanity.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Please wish Brian a happy belated birthday from Jim and me. :D