2.06.2006

the phone is ringing!!!!

And the emails are coming in!!!! This is crazy - I'm just taking a quick break from my job as "helper" to blog a little and share some joy. We are praising God right now, for what is happening around here and for whatever He has in store for us.

Brian is getting calls and emails from all over the country. I know he has a very specific skill set, but I did not realize just how marketable he is! Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I'm not saying that he has any actual offers just yet, but things are definitely looking up.

Continue to keep us in your prayers. We want to make the right decision and I want Brian to be happy in his work. More later!

And finally, here is the pic of Julie and Rob that I've been promising:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear it!!! I've been thinking and worrying about you guys since I read the terrible news. Keep me updated.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my little children..Aunt Patsoi'has just been in state...Well everyone who love you guys are in a state...Mr.S. called me today to tell me to read your update and I'm printing it out so Memaw will know what's happening too. You know that one day this will be a funny thing to remember, as you age....of course.I know with your faith that you are in wonderful hands and if you need, we can always collect cans....Much love
Aunt Patsy

Sara said...

That's wonderful to hear, Kerri!