1.12.2006

back on my feet

I'm finally almost completely well! Yay! I was beginning to think I would never get better!!!! Some of you have emailed me but my email is all backed up since I wasn't even checking it while I was sick. I have a lot to catch up on, so don't count me out! I will answer you, I promise! (This means YOU, Farinaccis! Miss you!)

Tuesday I went over my friend Denise's to help her re-vamp her scrap room. I wasn't feeling the best, but we still had a good time. I went yesterday too, and was feeling even better--and now the job is nearly done! Her scrap room looks AWESOME! I LOVE it! I am jealous!! LOL I'm going back today (in a few minutes) to help her finish up. It's been so much fun looking through all her stuff and hanging out with her and her kids. And it's definitely helped me feel more like a human being again!! I was starting to feel like a big germ laying around on the couch!!

So, I'm off to pick up some lunch and then to Denise's. Ooh, did anyone watch LOST last night??!! SO good!! Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: