12.17.2005

one week from today

is Christmas Eve!! And we will be frolicking happily in Kentucky at my parents' house, where it's COLD and it feels like CHRISTMAS!! Today I have all the fans on, the windows open, and am wearing shorts and a t-shirt. It's just not Christmasy!

My new favorite Bath & Body Works scent is definitely Vanilla Bean Noel. I got the moisturizing hand soap and it ROCKS!! I wash my hands 40 times a day and then walk around sniffing them!! :-D

I got some sad news today from my mom. Friskie, their cat, has completely lost control of her bladder. I got Friskie when I was 14--that was 1987. She's 18!! That's pretty old for a cat, and she's an outdoor cat too! Anyway, she's apparently been peeing in her sleep. But the really bad thing is that she sleeps on the couch! Or in the chair! Mom is about to die, and I don't blame her. Poor Frisk. I dearly love that cat.

Here is a pic of some fun with gift wrap:
Aren't those so cute?? I had so much fun making them. They're punch-out boxes from Stampin' Up! that my friend Meg sold me. I painted them with these really cool irridescent watercolor paint things that belong to my friend Denise. They were so cool, I came home from her house and ordered some online that night! I also stamped on a few of the boxes. Can you guess who the polka-dotted one is for, Kari Dawn??!!

Here's a picture of Brian and I, all dressed up for the Radio City Christmas show, in front of our family Christmas tree:
And finally, here's me doing my America's Next Top Model pose!! haha!!
********
christmas card count: 9!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Friskie! That makes me so sad, I remember when you got Frisk... it was right after the Punkin tragedy. I am also really bothered that 1987 was 18 years ago- where has the time gone???
I loved your Top Model pose... you were always the expert in posing!
Love ya,
Jen

Sara said...

My card will be mailed on Monday since I finally finished signing them tonight. Hopefully you'll get it before Saturday. :D

Denise said...

Hehehehehehe...I knew you wouldn't be able to live without having some of those Twinkling H2O's!! The cards that I made with the kid stamp, and used those paints on...Emily's teacher LOVED them!! I need to use those babies a little more often!!!

Your little boxes turned out adorable!

You should have my card this week too...they're going in the mail tomorrow!

Poor Friskie...how sad. But 18 is a great age for a kitty! And I'm with your friend, Jen...how is it that 1987 is 18 yrs ago???? Darn, I'm getting OLD!

See ya soon!!!