11.21.2005

sweater weather

Will I EVER be able to wear a sweater in Florida? Right now, I think not. Maybe in January. Right now it's 78 degrees and climbing! It's hard to think about putting my Christmas tree up while I'm wearing shorts and the A/C is on!!

But it looks like it will be in the 50's in Greenville this weekend, so maybe I'll be able to wear a sweater while we're there for Thanksgiving. It will be great to see Brian's family! Angela, Brian's brother's wife, is pregnant with a boy! Another nephew! And we'll get to see our niece, Emma. I'm sure it will be a relaxing time--I always feel very relaxed at the Sox home.

This weekend, I've been SLAYED by an enormous headache. It developed on Friday afternoon, and though "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" was a fabulous movie, I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest with my head pounding! Saturday I mostly felt fine, but I woke up with the same headache on Sunday and it did not let up ALL DAY. And guess what--it's back today. I nearly died when I woke up this morning and it still hurt. I just spent about an hour laying completely still in the dark, breathing deeply, and it's a little bit better. Hopefully it will continue getting better, because I have my first scrapbooking book club meeting tonight, and I will be REALLY disappointed if I have to miss it!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hope you're feeling better!! And I sure hope you don't have to miss the meeting tonight.

Denise said...

Missed you last night. Sure hope you're feeling better today!! See if you can get the next book and kits for next month. It's a fun book!!

TTYS!