10.27.2005

new best day ever!!!!

Today was fabulous! First of all, I went to Memory Lane in Orlando for a class. We made a Christmas tin. Here's mine:


Of course, I totally copied mine from Tina, the teacher of the class. It was just so cute, I didn't want to change anything! I'm going to use it to store my Christmas lists, gifts I've bought, and receipts. I can't wait to get it all organized!

But the best thing about Memory Lane was the people. I could not believe how friendly they all were! They just started talking to me like I had been there forever! It was great! And I met Denise, an online friend of MY friend Sara's! They are on a design team together at Scrap Forums. She was so nice and I was marvelling at what a small scrappin' world it is.

I signed up for this cool book club thing they do. It's a book club using scrapbook idea books, and it's by Pine Cone Press. I'm so excited! The next meeting is in November, and I can't wait.

Afterward, I shopped in the store (only spent $15! woo!) and then met Brian for lunch at Applebee's. After lunch, I went shopping to get Brian some new jeans, and did some Christmas shopping as well. Fun, fun! I topped it off with a trip to Tuesday Morning to get Meg a scrapbook kit and myself some more picture frames.

Once I got home, I ran over and visited with my neighbors. Penny's daughter Sydney came over and we started making an altered composition book. She had to go eat dinner, so we'll finish it later.

Now I have to do some more scrappin', pick up around the house a little, and then work on my menu for tomorrow--our anniversary! Can't wait!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Sara said...

That's awesome that you got to meet Denise. She had nice things to say about you. :D

Glad that you had such a great day!

Denise said...

Hiya Kerri!! It was so great to meet you yesterday! What a fun class that was too. Hope we can get together to scrap soon but if not, we'll see ya at the book club next month.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!