10.24.2005

after the rain

If Wilma came close to us, we slept through it. :-)

Seriously, it just rained a lot and the wind blew some. That's all. I'm SO HAPPY we didn't lose power or have any damage!!!! I hope Nan and Pops' condo in Ft. Myers is all right. Right now the sun is shining bright and it has cooled down a bit. I may have to go take a walk in a little while.

By the by, Friday is our 5th anniversary. 5 YEARS!!!! Brian has something planned for Saturday, and it's a surprise. I LOVE surprises!!!! I can't wait to find out what it is! Don't worry, I'll post pictures.

Today is Nan and Pops' 64th anniversary. And I thought 5 years was a long time!!!!

PS--Happy anniversary, Leslie and Scott! (the 18th) Yes, I got your email, but haven't had a chance to reply yet.

Also, happy anniversary, Jenni and Eric! I can't remember the exact date, but I know it's October. Popular month.

And, last but not least, happy anniversary Sera and Jeff. Theirs is the same day as ours, the 28th.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KB,
Glad you posted so that we know you are ok. And yes,our anniversary was 10/10... 7 years!!!! So far, no signs of itching. Congrats to you and B.! And here's (imagine I'm holding my glass up) to MANY MANY more!
Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!
I am so glad you made it through the storm OK< we have alot of cold and rain right now and I am sure there will be more to come. Hopefully you will bring the sunshine wiht you when you come. I cannot wait! Thanks for the for the Happy Anniversary it will be 7 years Friday. Happy Anniversary to you and brian as well.You two are the cutest!
Love and Miss ya,
Sera and family